Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Airasia RM1.99!!

a friend of mine emailed me that AirAsia is having this RM1.99 promotion.. me & hubby are considering to go back to KB for Raya Haji & MAS is no more an option to us since the fares strike rm179/person for 1 KL to KB trip!! apparently we can't afford to fly with MAS anymore.. no more Supersaver fares that we usually get at RM97.. so i just give a try for this cheap fares, nothing to lose right?..

at 1st, to me it sounds a bit ridiculous to get an airfare this cheap.. i once told myself that the flight crews & airline staff must have booked these fares for their family & close friends.. but my thought slipped off when I managed to buy 2 RETURN rm1.99 tickets from KLIA to KB for me & hubby for this coming Raya Haji.. i repeat, RETURN AIR TICKET.. luckily Aisya's fare is flat rated at rm20 per trip.. let me tell u the details..

fare price: RM 47.96 (1.99 x 2person x 2trip + 40.00forAisya)
taxes: RM120.00 (30.00 x 2person x 2trip)

total fare: RM167.96

(hooray!!!)

hehe.. isn't that cheap & really saves our pocket? we don't have to travel in our stuffed-with-Aisya's-toys car for 8hours long across the north-south boundary.. it saves us 2 days of hectic journey & lots of energy for shopping in KB!.. and the best part is, I don't have to put my eyes on Aisya for the entire 8 hours long (gosh she's really energetic & naughty now that she rests only at sleep!!)

to guys & girls out there, just try your luck for rm0.00 airfares to all over ASEAN.. let's fly with AirAsia.. i'm still trying my luck but it looks like my fav days are fully-booked oredy.. :(

No comments: