Friday, December 30, 2005
to be frank, Moms' Zone will be my experiment to earn money from Google Adsense, by narrowing down the subject-focused including the title.. as beginner to Google Adsense, there're lots more to learn.. meaning, more time for reading, research & browsing.. and this is only the beginning.. mind the hiccup okay?
should there be anyone interested to know what is Google Adsense & how do i earn money from it, click here for a quick tour...
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
i don't have to go to http://www.blogger.com/ each time i want to blog. just a single click at a small blogger icon (at my google toolbar), login & blog straight away in a simpler & smaller window.. wanna try? bare in mind this is a secured software by google.. so, don't worry.. this software won't harm your pc.. =) click at the firefox icon at the right column of my page and you'll know how to manage the rest!
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
To all moms out there searching for Post Natal Care set, I would reccomend to use this one.. I've tried it during my confinement & Alhamdulillah my health and energy recovered in short period.. here's the features of Tropical Herbs Post Natal Care:
- a complete herbal solution to help new mother regain her physique, internally and externally, quickly and conveniently.
- it has 10 herbal components used over a period of 44 days for the complete care and recovery of new mothers after childbirth. Includes a FREE Post Natal Abdominal Binder with every purchase of the set.
- tropical formulations that contain herbs that have been used traditionally by the Chinese, Indians, and Malays to aid in the new mother's recovery during confinement.
- For oral consumption:Herbal Tea, After Birth 1 and After Birth 2)
- For External Use:Herbal Douche, Herbal Bath, Herbal Massage Oil, Baby Oil, Firming Herbal Blend, Warming Herbal Blend, and Calming Herbal Blend.
Features and Benefits
- Complete and convenient. Everything you need is in this pack. Minimal preparation required as all the products are pre-measured and ready for use.
- Proven efficacy. The herbs used have been traditionally time-tested and scientifically proven efficacy.
- Standardised herbs.Uses of standardised herbal extract of active ingredients for quality and consistency of the formulation.
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives added.
- Vegetable capsules used. The oils used are plant-based.These products are suitable for vegetarians and those with religious restrictions.
- Reputable herbal manufacturer. With years of experience in production of herbal-based products, the company fulfills the Biro Pengawalan Farmasuetikal Kebangsaan/Drug Control Authority (BPFK/DCA) criteria for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Pregnancy is a very special time in a woman's life. Eating well and keeping fit and relaxed are very important as she's supplying the nutritional needs of her developing baby. Post natal care after delivery is just as important because the new mother needs to regain her energy and vitality, as well as care for her new born. In most Asian cultures, the confinement period is a time when the new mothers are nursed back to health, usually with a combination of specially selected foods, herbs and other traditional practices.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
after a long break from exercising, i think i MUST join back Fitness 1st.. doing some exercises must make me feel a lot more better than having done nothing.. "wink"
btw, here are some useful tips i want to share, simple things we can do daily to increase metabolism.. especially for those having the same problem like me.. hahaha:
- take the stairs not the lift (checked)
- do not use the remote control to change the TV channel etc (err..)
- play a ball game with your kids (checked)
- do some gardening (haven't started yet)
- go for a walk with your family (really need to find some time for this)
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
I really recommend all moms & moms-to-be to have a peek at these links as there are a lot of things to read and learn.. even a mom of a 1yr old child like me still need a lot of reading on how to smoothly cruise this journey of motherhood.. happy reading and shopping!
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
at 1st, to me it sounds a bit ridiculous to get an airfare this cheap.. i once told myself that the flight crews & airline staff must have booked these fares for their family & close friends.. but my thought slipped off when I managed to buy 2 RETURN rm1.99 tickets from KLIA to KB for me & hubby for this coming Raya Haji.. i repeat, RETURN AIR TICKET.. luckily Aisya's fare is flat rated at rm20 per trip.. let me tell u the details..
fare price: RM 47.96 (1.99 x 2person x 2trip + 40.00forAisya)
taxes: RM120.00 (30.00 x 2person x 2trip)
total fare: RM167.96
hehe.. isn't that cheap & really saves our pocket? we don't have to travel in our stuffed-with-Aisya's-toys car for 8hours long across the north-south boundary.. it saves us 2 days of hectic journey & lots of energy for shopping in KB!.. and the best part is, I don't have to put my eyes on Aisya for the entire 8 hours long (gosh she's really energetic & naughty now that she rests only at sleep!!)
to guys & girls out there, just try your luck for rm0.00 airfares to all over ASEAN.. let's fly with AirAsia.. i'm still trying my luck but it looks like my fav days are fully-booked oredy.. :(
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
p/s: insyallah.. we'll try to have a proper one next time!