Monday, March 20, 2006

the T* tudung day..

as usual, today is the bad tudung day.. i'm a bit used to wearing it already, even though there are kelepets here and there.. wearing it regularly on Monday is not that as bad as the 1st time we have to wear it.. our GM is always concern about T* policy that we should obey as executives.. he will walk around in the office to ensure everybody obey the rule! hemm.. as long as I get paid timely every end of the month & get bonus every mid of the year, i think wearing T* tudung is no big deal (tahun ni ada bonus ke? uhh..)

the worst part for me is during travelling to work by LRT from Kelana Jaya station.. since I am wearing the company's brand on my head, I really need to act like a re-branded T* person.. I need to carefully act in front of people around me.. I can't simply push people when I want to get out of the train, instead, I need to politely say "Excuse me.." and give a smile to people who block my way & then say "Thank you.." once I get my way.. am i being hipocrit? (No.. I'm always polite.. haha) it's good at one point, the company is actually teaching the employees to behave nicely & react politely to the public.. but the -ve point is that, we cannot:
[+] arrive late at work
[+] go out for lunch early and return late
[+] meng"ular" at lunchtime (cause we'll ended arriving late at the office)
[-] what else??

I think it's good if T* ask ALL employees to wear this tudung/tie, regardless of Exec or non-Exec.. BE FAIR kan?? and it's good for the company if they ask us to wear it on Friday.. hehe.. no more shopping time during the lunch hour!

p/s: I'm hoping that nobody in the LRT will approach me asking me to help them with their phone bills!

No comments: