Monday, March 13, 2006

Few things to buy this year..

Since my budget is quite tight for this year (need to save some for the new house), i really need to carefully choose and pick items that i want to buy for myself.. i already have a list back in my mind for quite a long time, and i am thinking that i should buy some of it to fulfill my needs, at least 1. My original list consists:

[1] a pair of Clark shoes/sandals
[2] a food processor
[3] a small oven
[4] a mixer
[5] a PDA

I called my brother in Kota Bharu, asking about the food mixer and the small oven that I think nobody is using at home.. he said there are 3 mixers and 1 oven that is left unused.. ngeh ngeh.. now I can get item 3 & 4 for FREE! 3 items left.. as for PDA, the main purpose i want to buy it because I like to jot everything (phone numbers/ addresses/ daily expenses.. etc tec..) on paper and stuff everything into my handbag.. it's really a mess! the price of a PDA is quite expensive just for record/data keeping purpose.. hempp.. after thinking for many many times, i finally decided that i will only use small note books that will cost me only a few ringgit each instead of a PDA.. and yes, i manage to put everything i want in that small note book and save a lot of hundreds!

now, the list only left with 2 items, which I can't find the replacement yet..

[1] a pair of Clark shoes/sandals
[2] a food processor

but for item 1, since the price is approximately rm200, i'm asking my sister in UK to survey the price they are selling there, and if it's cheaper, i'll ask her to buy it for me before she come back to Malaysia this June!! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahwahwaaaahhh
how come ur so confident im gonna buy u d clark shoes kakjulie?
wut if i decided not to?
hahahaaa kidding sis
i'll try 2get u one ok?
love yah!
mmmwwaaaaahhhsssS =)

aida said...

food processor for what?
*aku blur bab² mesin canggih ni*

Anonymous said...

aida, food processor tuh selain guna sebagai blender, boleh guna as grinder/slicer/chopper/erm apa lagi ek.. aku slalu guna time2 nak raya, cepat sangat nak prepare bahan2 utk memasak.. capacity larger than normal blender.. kat rumah mak ada tapi takkan la nak bawa sini.. kang balik raya dah habis gadget2 dah takde.. ehehe..

uwu.. alalala.. belilaa.. nanti kak julie bayar la.. nanti kak julie gi memana kedai clark & try size baper yg muat.. and nanti uwu gi survey tgk baper price kat sane.. =) =) * aisya pon nak kasut gak sbb kasut dia 3 pasang, 2 dah ketat, nak kasur adidas kaler biru muda or purple muda.. ngeh ngeh..