Monday, July 17, 2006

getting ol'

She left on 4th July 2004, three days after I turned 24.. It was 9pm on my birthday when she told me she wanted to be admitted into the hospital.. She told me that she couldn’t bare the headache anymore.. She told me it really hurts.. Steroids didn’t work for her anymore.. I get her Morphine, but it lasted for 30minutes only and the headache came back.. I found myself struggling inside, not to burst into tears, to show that I’m strong and I could take good care of her.. But I failed to, and the tears insisted to gush out..

it was 1st July 2006 and I turned 26, and I don’t expect a celebration.. For this year’s birthday and for the years to come, let my birthday be not more than the remembrance on my mom’s departure.. and yupp, we arranged a tahlil for her on the night before..

I think my brother thought that he and the rest are responsible to make me feels happy that day.. Hence he bought me a delicious marble cheesecake from a nearby Secret Recipe, using his own money.. And it really makes my day (and makes me feel guilty as well for eating a huge slice!).. Gracias!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"..(and makes me feel guilty as well for eating a huge slice).." -> taper la.. once a year !!, tak luak pon.. Nway happy belated birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Ul.. jeles ngan ko maintain jek badan seblum & selepas beranak 2.. any tips??

thanks for the wish.. =)