Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Mak!

Last week, 18th January was supposed to be Mak’s 55th birthday.. I said ‘supposed’ sebab mak is no more around, physically.. memula plan nak blog on that special day, but I can’t stop my tears from falling down.. sampai bengkak mata kat ofis.. pagi tu, I SMS my family, sedara-mara and not to forget my mom’s closest friends.. mintak diorang bacakan Al-Fatihah buat mak, as her birthday gift.. they replied and made my heart so touched.. I remember Mak said to me, never forget her closest friends, even after she passed away.. she said, that is Sunnah Rasulullah.. and I followed.. everytime jumpa member2 baik mak, they will kiss & hug me the way mak always did.. even a few of them turned up at SJMC when I delivered Aisya, padahal masa tu Mak dah passed away.. (my tears is dwelling by now)

Mak, may Allah bless your soul and place you among those who love Him, those who win His love.. ingat lagi tak Jade bracelet I gave to you on your 52nd birthday? I already passed it to Nurul a few weeks back, because I think she just needs it.. Mak, kalau mak masih ada, I’ll bring you out for a special lunch or dinner, makan kek Secret Recipe, buy you flowers and not to forget expensive gift on your bithday! I love you Mak, I miss you and will always do till my last breath.. Muah2!!

ok.. dah2.. no more sedih2.. kesian kat baby dlm perut ni nanti.. :)

5 comments:

IreneYaya said...

Julie, didn't know about ur mom..So sorry..sedih jugak. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan bersama-sama orang yg beriman...amin..Bertuah ur mom dpt anak yg solehah cam u.

Anonymous said...

my kjulie dear
tenkiu 4 d bracelet
d most precious bday gift i guess
tkejut uwu bile bukak parcel
rindu mak
rindu all of u
=(

Anonymous said...

irene, my mom passed away in July 2004, masa tuh julie tgh pregnant Aisya 6 months.. she had breast cancer since 2002, but it spread to lungs & brain, eventhough after those operation, chemo & radiotherapy.. thanks for your pray..

uwu, i thought about giving you the bracelet dah lama dah.. cuma asyik lupe.. miss you so much! you are always near at my heart darling!

rumet said...

to have a daughter like you is probably the best gift that your late mom could ask for julie...

p/s: this is so not me writing something like this.. but i really mean it.

Anonymous said...

rumet, thanks.. i know you still a soft-hearted man deep inside.. :) i know my mom is proud of me, and all her children too..