Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Grown Up Aisya


She has too many boy friends; I assure that, especially last night. Just after I fetched her from her school and place her in the car, she suddenly act out and scream ‘OTTOMEN TANGKAAAPP!’ tergezut mama.. macam boy! But most of the time, she’s still my little sweet naughty girl. She'll sneak into my bedroom, dig out my drawer full of tudungs, pick one whichever she likes, and ask me to adorn her with it (see picture).

Often, me & hubby arrive home late and end up fetching her late too. But we’ll make sure to have some quality time with her, playing and tickling her around the house before she doze off. Sometimes we play the nenek-nenek-si-bongkok-tiga game and spin around until she fell down, and giggles; a lot of giggles. Sometimes we play picture-guessing game. She just loves that, especially when we draw out ELMO, her favourite! Last night, we laughed at her loudly and left her questioning. Hubby drew a picture of a mug on a piece of paper and wait for her to guess, and you know what. She confidently said ‘AIR MELO’ loudly. hehe. I found it soooo cute.

Lately, i notice she's started flipping thru the Quran and at times she does imitate me performing solat. Quite a few times I saw her taking the holy Quran from the shelf and put it on a pillow, seat politely and recite Bismillah in her own style (quite hard for me to imitate :). Immediately, I’ll recite ‘alif’ ‘baa’ ‘taa’ (though it’s not Muqaddam. will get one for her very soon) and she’ll read after me, and stop after reaching the letter ‘kho’ or 'shim'. I just don’t know why, maybe cannot catch up already. heh. But as long as she's interested in reading Quran, I’m more than happy. yeay! =)

Aisya my dear, sometimes I just don’t want you to grow up. Just be the naughty you, just like you today. But mama knows that’s impossible. Do be a solehah, brave, generous and knowledgeable grown up! Do love Allah the most. And InsyaAllah He will love you more. Mama loves you so much sweetie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alaaaa ichaa gud gurl
veeerry the comel one! =))

Ummu Auni said...

congrats :))

Anonymous said...

hehe.. thanks aini.. :)