Wednesday, May 17, 2006

what's up?

sigh.. been quite bz lately.. attended NGN course at MMC last week, and this week we are having an internal audit exercise for the unit, really hate it, and got headache already.. just wasting my time, papers.. and bla bla bla.. the 2 best things happened this week so far, besides the Mother's Day wishes & treat [1] hubby & I attended UiTM July-intake interview session last Monday and [2] my money-plant has grown up so healthily during my out-of-office days.. yeslahh!! so now i can grow some more plants for my house too (^o^) ..the scene i love most is to see some new buds coming out from the original stems.. what a success! and here i reveal my first ever plant, after 25 years of living! haha, that's true, i'm not kidding!

oh btw, i shall receive the result for UiTM-MBA admission in 2 weeks time.. and i found it not so easy for me, so, wish me luck buddy!

No comments: